This procedure also applies to the installation of TFS upgrades SP1 on database-tier mirrored sites.
1. before start, notify the users and make sure nobody is using TFS.
2. backup Report Server encryption key. Ship the key to site2. The key will not be used in the procedure. It will be used if the primary site needs to recover.
3. open SQL Server Management Studio, connect to site1 and site2.
4. in Management Studio, full database + transaction backup for site1. Ship the backups to site2.
6. in Management Studio, stop mirroring from site1.
7. install hotfix for 750-smart-bld1.
8. backup full database + transaction log. TFSIntegration database is modified during hotfix install.
9. ship the backup set to site2.
10. in Management Studio, restore database (and transaction log) to open status for site2.
11. in Management Studio, set up mirroring from site1.
13. full backup again for site1.