Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"How did you know it?!"

Every night, when my daughter is finally put to bed, she would ask for some water to drink. More than often, when we bring a glass of water upstairs to her bedroom, she would either hide somewhere, or pretend she is sleeping.

The day before yesterday, when my husband found her pretending to have felt asleep, he told her that he already knew that she was pretending. My daughter asked how he knew it. My husband joked with her that she would keep her mouth wide open if she was sleeping. And he showed her extravagantly how she would look like. Last night, when my husband went back to her bedroom with a glass of water, he couldn't help laughing. My daughter was lying on the bed with her mouth wide open, arms and legs stretched out, just like how my husband showed her the night before. When my husband told her that he knew she was pretending, she was very curious and a little bit disappointed: "How did you know it?!"

No comments: